Listed below are a number of articles published by Ali
associates that just might help you with situations you run into everyday.
• Crate and Rotate: How to teach multiple dogs in a household to do multiple things -- all at the same time.
• Jumping and Pulling: Learn more about a course designed to help with a common canine problem.
• Take Them Everywhere: Taking your dog almost everywhere you go provides training and socialization opportunities and can prevent problems in the future.
• How to tell the difference between a positive reinforcement trainer and a trainer who uses harsh training methods -- even before your first meeting
• A puppy owner's perspective on using a clicker and a no-pull harness to train a puppy.
• Door Manners -- getting your dog's focus before you open the door to take him for a walk
• What to watch out for when a trainer tells you, "We can train any dog!"
• What is a Reactive Dog?
• Is Rally right for me? What is C-WAGS Rally?